Assistant Agent - Live Events and Public Speaking, Jo Sarsby Management
- Closes30th July 2021
- LocationSouth West
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre, film, events, talent management
- ContactIzzy Baldo email@example.com
We are a Bristol-based talent agency specialising in factual entertainment; representing some of the UK's most recognised presenters and best loved on-screen personalities.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within the Public Speaking and Live Events department. This role is the ideal opportunity for someone with experience in Events Booking or a PA role who is excited by the challenge of working in a busy office.
- Logistical and administrative arrangements relating to events and bookings.
- Negotiating fees.
- Advising clients on Speakers, Presenters and Performers for their events and appearances.
- Being the first port of call to enquiries, answering new enquiries either by email or over the phone.
- Generating new enquiries and tracking requests.
- Helping to keep the office running smoothly carrying out day-to-day office management duties and providing support to the team when needed.
- Developing strong relationships with both clients and talent.
- Keeping track of and chasing contracts as necessary. Drafting booking forms.
The successful candidate will:
- Have exceptional organisational and administrative skills with great time management and attention to detail.
- Have the initiative and ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Have an ambition to continually learn and bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Have exceptional communication skills and the ability to quickly develop strong working relationships.
- Be an excellent problem solver and have the ability to keep calm in a fast-paced working environment.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be University degree educated (or the relevant experience to compensate) with experience working in an administrative or Events role.
- Have a genuine and proven interest in working in this area of the industry.
- Knowledge of social media platforms would also be beneficial.
Full time permanent position. Hours are 9.30-6pm. Looking for an immediate start.
Please send CV and cover letter including current remuneration details and notice period.