Associate Producer, Birmingham Ceremonies Ltd
- Closes14th May 2021
- LocationWest Midlands
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£50k+)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, interdisciplinary arts, literature, music, theatre, Other, Production, Live Events
- ContactNavneet Mangat firstname.lastname@example.org
Birmingham Ceremonies is the production company delivering the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, the largest multi-sport event to be held in England in the last 10 years.
Birmingham Ceremonies are looking for an Associate Producer to support the Ceremonies Producer across both the Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
This role is based in Birmingham and will suit someone with extensive local knowledge of the area, community and location. This role will provide project-based support on the Ceremonies, with a focus on creative development, scheduling, budgeting and project delivery.
The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated and a strong leader with excellent organisation, office and communication skills. A passion for and experience live events and/or theatre is essential.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The role Includes:
- Supporting the Producer on all production elements to support the delivery of both the Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Budget management
- Liaison with the creative team
- Contracting of key roles across both Ceremonies
- Sourcing and contracting of talent across both Ceremonies
- Collaboration with the other heads of departments including supplier contracting, workforce onboarding and milestones and key deliverables
- Close working relationships with the functional areas across the Organising Committee on all aspects of Ceremonies planning
- Stakeholder liaison and management as required
- Any other tasks relating to the on time and on budget execution of both Ceremonies
Fixed term contract
June 2021 to August 2022 inclusive
Full time position
We are an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
To find out more information on required skills and experience or apply for this role please email email@example.com with your CV and Covering Letter.
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date.
We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.