Bar Staff, Bearded Kitten
- Closes11th November 2021
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ArtformOther, immersive
- ContactEmma Perrin email@example.com
Bearded Kitten is an award winning creative experience agency that prides itself on bringing innovative ideas to life.
Money Heist: The Experience is a first person immersive experience based on the hit TV series. Guests will have 60 minutes to carry out a heist on an international scale in an iconic London location.
11th - 31st October: Rehearsals & Previews
3rd November: Beginning of a 4-6 month run
Tuesday - Sunday
Weekdays: 16:00 - 22:00
Weekends: 11:00 - 22:00
Rate of Pay
£11.50 per hour
- Receiving orders and serving a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to a wide number of patrons.
- Tidying away glasses, loading and unloading dishwashers, wiping down surfaces, and cleaning up any spills promptly and efficiently.
- Ensuring the venue maintains hygiene and licensing standards, and ensuring compliance with ‘challenge 25’ and other applicable policies.
- Understanding the full drinks menu of the attraction and upselling specials as appropriate.
- Prioritising workload and supporting fellow bar team members during busier periods.
- Accepting payment and operating our POS system.
- Answering any customer queries expertly and politely.
- Identifying and escalating any issues to the bar and duty management as required.
- Collaborating with the venue’s security team in the event of unaccepted behaviour.
- Experience in a bar environment.
- Motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with other team members as well as own initiative.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent diplomacy, able to address the unique needs of a wide range of customers.
- Able to manage difficult and fast-changing situations in a busy venue.
- Calm and pro-active under pressure.
- Experience in cocktail making.
- Passion for live entertainment.
- Experience using Square Up.
- Experience using G Suite.
- Experience of operating POS software.