Early Years Ballet, Tap and Street Dance teachers in SE London, Eos Dance
- Closes31st March 2022
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- ContactArianna Wills email@example.com
Due to expansion, Eos Dance is recruiting new EARLY YEARS Ballet, Tap and Street Dance teachers in SE London. Weekdays after-school (Mon to Fri), Saturday and Sunday morning slots available.
Slots: From 1 and 1/2 to 5 hours per day, depending on skills, styles taught and availability.
Start date: Immediate or can be discussed
Pay rate: 25p/h
One year renewable contract minimum – NOT SUITABLE if you are still performing or plan to be away. Candidates must hold current DBS, First Aid certificate and PLI or be willing to obtain these immediately. Significant experience with very young children (age 2 for ballet and age 4+ for street/tap) is essential.
Kindly send teaching CV and covering letter, specifying:
- Styles/disciplines taught
- Detailed teaching history with the relevant age groups. You will need to specify what age ranges you have taught so far for each discipline.
- Your availability with reference to the above slots
- Whether you hold current DBS, First Aid certificate and PLI or are willing to obtain these immediately
Arianna Wills - Eos Dance