Ecommerce Manager, The Courtauld Institute of Art
- Closes22nd June 2021
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
- Artformlibraries, museums, visual arts
- ContactRecruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
The Courtauld is the UK’s leading institution for teaching and research into the History of Art and the conservation of paintings, and is also home to one of the finest small art museums in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit an Ecommerce Manager, who will work within Samuel Courtauld Trade Enterprises Ltd to:
- Lead The Courtauld’s Ecommerce business, building growth in sales and profit through the successful promotion, trading and fulfilment of retail products and publishing
- Ensure the ecommerce site is visually and commercially optimised to drive income and deliver the best possible online customer experience, including meeting accessibility requirements
- Develop an on-going schedule of product/content introductions and promotions, working with the wider Communications, Marketing and Commercial team
- Agree and deliver against commercial targets for sales, conversion rates and customer ratings, using analytics and tools in line with market best practice to drive service levels to ensure the best customer experience
This is an exciting opportunity to create an offer from scratch with a world-famous collection and support the commercial aims of The Courtauld as it works towards the reopening of The Courtauld Gallery in late 2021.
Applicants will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in building successful ecommerce and sales functions
- Demonstrable experience of building and trading site in related sector
- Experience of working on CMS with ability to understand and edit HTML
- Excellent knowledge of the UK ecommerce landscape and digital marketing trends
To apply, please complete the online application, which will require you to supply a CV and a supporting statement of up to 1500 words.
This role will be employed by SCTE Ltd, The Courtauld’s commercial trading arm.
To apply, please visit: https://jobs.courtauld.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=435
The Courtauld is working towards improving and embedding equality, diversity, inclusion, and anti-racism.