Education Programme Leader, Mayflower Theatre
- Closes20th June 2021
- LocationSouth East
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ContactNaomi Pickett firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced Education Programme practitioner to plan, deliver, administer and evaluate programs of work in our Engage Department working across both our venues.
- Liaise with education bookers to offer a comprehensive programme of activity
- Plan and deliver workshops, talks and tours
- Programme and manage agreed programs of work, including:
- Schools and Colleges partnership programme including Education Forum
- Talent Development scheme – relationships with FE and HE and co delivery of qualifications
- Careers Talks and Events including Creative Careers
- Responsibility for ensuring the safety and security of workshop and tour participants, first Aid, risk assessment and Safe Guarding.
Our ideal applicant will have:
- Good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum and apply that to creating education activity in relation to our program.
- Be experienced in managing and delivering Education programmes for a range of ages and abilities
- Supervisory experience
- Experience of budgets
- Good relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An Arts degree and ideally a teaching qualification
Candidates must have flexibility to work varying hours and to travel within Southampton and surrounding areas. A driving license and own transport is essential.
Salary: to £24,205 pa plus benefits, 37.5 hours per week, evenings and weekends may be required. First interviews will be held on 29 June and second interviews 6 July - including a practical workshop element.
Full details - https://www.mayflower.org.uk/about-us/careers/
If you would like to apply - https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/mayflowertheatre/
We are committed to providing an accessible recruitment process, if you have additional requirements, please contact HR email@example.com
We are able to offer documentation in large text and dyslexia friendly text.
We define diversity as valuing everyone as an individual. Harnessing these differences creates a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are utilized and organisational and personal goals are met. We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief.