Freelance Creative Producer, The Lab
- Closes26th July 2021
- LocationNorth East, Home working
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artforminterdisciplinary arts, theatre, XR
- ContactKate Hunter email@example.com
Role: Freelance Creative Producer
Location: Remote, home working
Dates: 10 days, completed by September 2021
About The Lab
The Lab is pre-start up immersive events business led by Creative Producer, Kate Hunter. We aim to design and deliver unique events, transporting audiences to destination experiences. We use art, performance, sensory design, technology and interactivity to bring our content to life for our audiences.
Purpose of the role
The Lab is preparing for a new product launch and seeks a Creative Producer to work with us to adapt current creative material into a new online format. This role will work towards successful deliver of a new product to market. In this role you will be provide creative production support during the development phase of a new product.
We aim to launch our existing work Moonshiners as a ‘choose your own ending’ style story using a new software called Stornaway. We are looking for someone to plot the storyboard and prepare the production schedule. We have a broad outline for this work, but we are looking for someone to bring their own creative flair to this process.
- Adapting Moonshiners as a multiple-ending experience.
- Crafting and refining the storyboard with the producing team.
- Drafting a production schedule to deliver the work.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of event production with excellent knowledge and experience of events management.
- Recent experience of delivering virtual and hybrid events.
- Interest in and knowledge of immersive and XR sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative approach and attitude.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and in a team-oriented way.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Please send a current CV along with a written letter or video/audio recording explaining why you are interested in this role and what experience you have to take on this role.
Send to Kate Hunter, firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat contact Kate Hunter +44 (0)7909447863
Deadline for applications is 9am BST, Monday 26 July 2021.