Interim Business Analyst , Technology Programmes, The Royal Opera House
- Closes24th September 2021
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
- Artformdance, music, theatre
- ContactHR Department Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed Term Contract (12 months), Maternity Cover
The Royal Opera House continues to lead the way in opera, ballet, music and dance live on stage at our heritage theatre site here in Covent Garden. Our Technology team service a broad range of requirements across all departments of the organization and a number of business critical systems, from customer facing and marketing to scheduling and finance.
We are now looking for an Interim Business Analyst to join our Technology Programme Management team, and this maternity cover post is offered as a fixed term contract for one year. Working to priorities set by the Chief Technology Officer, you will work on a wide portfolio of projects, working collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders around the organization. In this role, you will deliver analysis of business requirements and solution design, using a range of tools and methodologies, working in both Agile and traditional delivery environments.
You will ideally have:
- Business analysis experience to identify user and stakeholder needs and define digital and technology solutions
- Experience in communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, including oral and written presentations, proposals, technical specifications, and reports
- Good project planning, project management and delivery skills and experience of working in Agile delivery environments and with traditional methodologies
- Experience and understanding across a range of Microsoft products and enterprise systems
- Ability to communicate and engage with a broad range of stakeholders, working successfully with cross discipline teams
- Commitment to managing own learning and continuous professional development relevant to the role
We welcome applications from those who are currently under represented in our workforce - in particular those who are ethnically diverse and/or disabled. We guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential minimum criteria for our vacancies.
A full job description and details of how to apply are available on our website. Email: email@example.com if you have any access needs for making an application.
Closing Date for applications: 8am, Friday 24 September 2021
Applicants must have work authorization for the UK. No agencies