Junior Booker for Film & TV Hire Company, The Classic Prop Hire Co. Ltd
- Closes16th April 2021
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ArtformOther, film, Hire Company to Film & TV Industry
- ContactLucy McAllister firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a position as a Junior Booker
In a Film & Television Prop Hire Company
Full-time £22,500 per annum
Classic Prop Hire is a busy and thriving hire company in Southall, Middlesex. We are a new and dynamic business leading the industry in providing props and set dressing to film & tv productions.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our team as a Junior Booker.
This is a face to face customer service role, working within a creative environment to assist Set Decorators and Buyers to choose and book stock to go out on hire. We are looking for a friendly and charismatic individual to become part of our small team.
Your duties on an average day would be; to assist our customers as they chose stock, to process their orders onto our bespoke hire package computer system, as well as dealing with enquires via phone and email.
We need someone who is flexible, practical and happy to work in a warehouse environment.
As a company, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and we work hard to create a friendly workspace for our team and customer base.
This is a full time and permanent contract, based in Southall, Middlesex.
We need someone who can:
- Multi-task in a busy environment.
- Have great organisational skills and be able to prioritise varied tasks and timescales in a conscientious manner.
- Have a common-sense approach to self-management.
- Be courteous on the phone with a high level of written and verbal communication.
- Give great customer service.
- Be happy to provide our customers with refreshments when needed.
- Be happy to muck in.
- Good timekeeping.
Ideally, you would have:
- An interest in both antique and modern furniture and accessories.
- An interest in the film industry or design.
Some relevant experience in a previous role delivering excellent customer service is desirable.
If this is of interest please email email@example.com with a cover letter and CV