Live Events Booking Agent, JSM Events
- Closes3rd October 2021
- LocationSouth West, Bristol
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformtheatre, Events Management
- ContactGeorgie Olesen firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Bristol-based media agency specialising in factual entertainment, representing some of the UK's most recognised presenters and best loved on-screen personalities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the live events department for a booking agent. We are looking for a confident communicator who has a keen eye for detail and the ability to multitask and be proactive. We want someone who has some experience and who is looking for a position with ample training opportunities to grow their knowledge of live events. This role is the ideal opportunity for someone with some experience in live events, festivals, touring and/or promotions and is excited by the challenge of working in a busy office and has the skill set to juggle numerous projects at once.
Key objectives of role:
- Management of the logistical and administrative arrangements relating to events and bookings across tours, talks and festivals.
- Building event protocols for upcoming touring work in cooperation with venues, clients and associated invested parties.
- In conjunction with management, negotiating fees and deals with venues, must be confident with numbers and sourcing the best offer for clients.
- Tour routings based on informed execution of regional theatre marketplace, and identified audience demos.
- Developing strong relationships with venues, ticket agents and talent.
- In conjunction with management, running of tour budgeting. Negotiating the most cost effective procedures for live events. Working with the accounts team to keep on track of invoices.
The successful candidate will:
- Have exceptional organisational and administrative skills with great time management and attention to detail.
- Have experience in the live events field, previous work proven within event delivery are an obvious plus.
- Have an ambition to continually learn and bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Be an excellent problem solver and have the ability to keep calm in a busy / fast-paced working environment.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be University degree educated (or the relevant experience to compensate) with proven experience working in a live events role.