Museum Assistant, Adecco
- Closes7th December 2021
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- ContactLouise Corke Team.NHM@adecco.co.uk
Our client, a popular visitor attraction based in South Kensington, requires enthusiastic, outgoing and professional staff with excellent interpersonal skills and commercial awareness to work as Visitor Assistants. Visitor Assistants will provide an excellent experience, a safe environment and help the attraction generate income.
This role will commence from the beginning of December until the end of January currently. They work on a 7 day week Monday to Sunday. You will not be working everyday but they are looking for full availability for the month of December. The only days the museum is closed will be the 24th, 25th and 26th December. The hours of work are from 9.30am to 6.00pm. The assessment will be on the 29th November and the paid training days will be on Tuesday 30th, Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd
You will be expected to be available to work weekends and three days in the week.
Previous experience is desirable, but a passion for providing an exceptional visitor experience is essential.
Visitor Assistant responsibilities and skills:
- To actively seek out and assist visitors, providing excellent customer service to enhance all aspects of the visitor journey
- To inspire visitors’ interest by sharing knowledge and information, and advocating all aspects of the public programme, offer, services and products
- To achieve set individual and team performance objectives and conversion targets
- To actively promote and engage visitors in commercial opportunities where applicable
- To promote the programme of special exhibitions and events, including the Gift Aid scheme to encourage additional ticket donations and meet conversion rates
- To undertake all Health and Safety, Fire and Housekeeping responsibilities to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for visitors
- To adhere to operational standards for all tasks and responsibilities
If you are interested in this role, please attach a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.