Operations Manager, OneFest Mansfield
- Closes27th July 2021
- LocationEast Midlands
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, theatre
- ContactSusanna Clark email@example.com
17th August – 1st October 2021
20 days inc. 13th– 19th September
The Old Library Theatre/homeworking.
OneConversation is an activist group that leads the annual OneWalk in Mansfield. They are committed to dismantling the stigma and discrimination faced by people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Ingenious Fools is a Nottingham based production company, headed by Susanna Clark.
OneFest is their shared project - a festival around comedy, conversation and creativity.
- To develop and implement HR, Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Diversity, Data Protection, Risk Assessment and Insurance Policies for this brand new festival.
- Conduct a Health & Safety and accessibility audit of all 3 sites.
- Work alongside our partners The Old Library, Mansfield Palace Theatre and Mansfield District Council.
- Create a framework of regulations for OneFest.
- Deliver a mentoring session to 5 or more learning disabled members of OneFest. (Our aim is to provide the members with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities an opportunity to understudy our lead roles).
- Liaise with our outdoor stage provider and in house technicians.
- Ensure all technical requirements are in line with HSE guidance.
- Be on the ground during the week of the festival to troubleshoot.
- Supervise the volunteer staff.
- Stage manage events, performances and workshops where required.
- Venue set up/clean up and communicating with venue staff.
- Problem solving on the go.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Good grasp of IT.
- A self-starter – with a proactive & flexible approach.
- Ability to manage a wide range of concurrent tasks, prioritising and delegating.
- Passion for comedy, theatre and diversity.
- An understanding of how festivals work.
- First Aid Trained.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter stating why you are the right person for the role.
Interviews: Wednesday 28th July & Monday 2nd August.