Senior Patina Artist, G.W. Lunt Bronze Foundry
- Closes3rd March 2021
- LocationWest Midlands
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformcrafts, visual arts, Other, metalwork
- ContactJake Solomon firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a senior patina artist to join a team of 3 patina artists in our modern foundry setting in Birmingham, West Midlands. We are a 90 year old business and most staff have long tenures with us. We have recently completed a total renovation of our buildings and have invested in the well being and safety of our staff as our first priority.
- Preparation of chemicals and colours for patina
- Patination of bronze sculptures to the customer's requirements
- Working directly with artists to establish the technique and colours for new editions and artworks
- Adhering to H&S
- Quality control and touch ups
- 5 years relavant experience
- In depth knowledge of bronze patina techniques
- Well developed eye for colour and layering of textures
- Superb attention to detail
- Personable and able to interact directly with customers when required
Please do not apply if you do not have relevant experience.
Pay will be commensurate with experience and starts at £23,000 per year. We also offer a pension scheme and statutory holidays.
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent