Store Manager, Cass Art
- Closes2nd December 2021
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, interdisciplinary arts, museums, visual arts
As Manager of our Stratford store you will be working as an integral part of the company retail management function. You will lead and inspire your team to achieve and exceed sales and profit targets as well as assist in growing the business through compliance and operational excellence as well as utilising your business acumen and commercial flair.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Develop an effective Cass Art sales and customer service culture, leading the team to ensure sales targets are reached and maximum customer satisfaction.
- Clearly and concisely communicate the business, and store objectives to the team to ensure they remain well informed of business and company activity and of their required contribution to those goals and targets.
- Develop a positive and empowering working environment resulting in team retention and a reduction in employee turnover.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, in line with company policy, to set objectives, KPI’s and provide coaching and support to deliver results from your team.
- Coordinate the retail inductions/training of all new team members.
- Utilise all company initiatives and incentives to drive sales performance and Store standards.
- Effectively manage the P&L controllable cost within allocated budget in order to affect a profitable performance for the store.
- Oversee and coordinate the daily cash reconciliation and banking procedures for the store.
- Understand the local market conditions through competitor visits, with the purpose of making appropriate and innovative recommendations to drive the business forward.
Desired Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Retail Team management experience- leading, development, sales and motivation.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and profit targets through inspirational leadership, coaching, business development and customer service.
- P&L management experience.
- Self- driven and results orientated.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Commercially savvy with strong business acumen and market awareness.
To apply, please visit www.cassart.co.uk/customer/careers