Studio Technician and Assistant Administrator, The Essential School of Painting (ESOP)
- Closes3rd December 2021
- TypePart time (paid internship)
- SalaryPaid (£10k-15k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, visual arts
- ContactAlison firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you 16-24 years old on Universal Credit and ever wanted to assist a creative painting studio? Then this opportunity in North London is what you are looking for.
The Essential School of Painting (ESOP) is looking for a Studio Technician and assistant administrator. You must have excellent time management skills, a collaborative spirit, a creative eye and to be able to work independently.
- Assisting tutors, clearing up and resetting the studios before and after classes
- Keeping art materials in good order and ordering new materials
- Re-painting the studios every term
- Answering student enquiries by phone and email
- Administrative work
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently
- A keen collaborator & adaptive thinker
- Excellent communicator
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Confident to take lead when necessary, problem solver and decision maker
This role is part of the Kickstart Scheme, 25hours per week role, for six months.
Only apply if you are: 16-24 years old AND on Universal Credit
Apply now: please email a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com