Web Content Manager, The British Library
- Closes26th July 2021
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
Full time, Permanent
Calling all problem fixers, content gurus and obsessive get-it-done types.
Do you eat, sleep and breathe digital? We’re at the start of an exciting journey to review and redevelop our web strategy. We need an enthusiastic and experienced Web Content Manager who can transform our web presence, helping us open up a world of ideas and inspiration so that people can do incredible things.
Whether it’s online or in our buildings, our collection is here for everyone. So we want to deliver a fantastic web experience for all our users, wherever they are. You will
- overhaul our current web content
- work with colleagues to ensure their web content is the very best it can be, delivering solutions for stakeholders
- day to day management of web content via two web editors
- manage and roll out a web content governance framework
- develop areas of the website to improve our user experience
- and support on future web strategy and development
- maximise existing functionality and systems
As someone used to telling stories digitally, you’ll be able to conjure up content in a way that leads people down the virtual rabbit hole. But you’ll be just as comfortable grappling with data to make user journey recommendations or report on how we’re doing. You’ll be never happier than when you’re finding your way about a new content management system. And when you come up for air, you’ll enjoy getting to know a whole host of different stakeholders who you’ll work with, from the collection kings and queens in the curatorial team to the word nerds in marketing.
For more details and to apply please visit the British Library website. Please note we do not accept CV's.