Core Skills for Cinemas webinar series, Independent Cinema Office
- LocationSouth West, Online
- ContactKate Ottway email@example.com
Our new core skills webinar series will provide relevant, practical learning on a range of topics with sessions specifically designed for those working across the independent film exhibition and distribution sectors. Each month, industry experts will share their experiences, offering guidance and illustrative case studies with lessons that can be easily adapted by participants.
We currently have three upcoming sessions:
- Thursday 11 March, 14:00-15:30 – CRM and Email Marketing
- Wednesday 14 April, 14:00-15:30 – Social Media Advertising
- Thursday 13 May, 14:00-15:30 – Researching screening materials and film rights
Each session costs £10 to attend with free places available for individuals that are currently unwaged. If you’d like to request a free place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.