ING Discerning Eye 2020 Exhibition
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, interdisciplinary arts, museums, photography, visual arts
- ContactParker Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
The ING Discerning Eye is an annual show of small-scale artworks renowned for its commitment to championing emerging artists, its democratic selection process, and its unique curatorial approach.
A panel of six prominent figures from the art world - two artists, two collectors and two critics - select small artworks in any medium for the annual exhibition, curating six shows within the whole.
This year, the exhibited artworks were selected by artists Dale Lewis and David Remfry RA, collectors Beverley Knight MBE and Mervyn Metcalf, as well as critics Jo Baring and Tabish Khan.
For the first time in its history, the exhibition will be open online for six weeks on www.ingdeexhibition.org, running until Christmas and the New Year, and providing the perfect opportunity to share the gift of art with friends and family or treat yourself to a new piece of artwork for the holidays.
The ING Discerning Eye 2020 is...
• Showcasing 1,000 artworks by 600 of the UK’s best contemporary artists
• Curated by 6 prestigious selectors from the art world: Beverley Knight, Dale Lewis, David Remfry RA, Jo Baring, Mervyn Metcalf and Tabish Khan
• Available 100% online from 19 November to 31 December, with all artworks up for sale
• Giving away over £13,500 worth of prizes
Available now via: https://www.ingdeexhibition.org/