One-to-one maker advice sessions with Crafts Council, Crafts Council
- LocationUK wide
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, interdisciplinary arts, visual arts
- ContactMakerDev email@example.com
Our bespoke advisory hour-long sessions are for makers at all stages in their career to discuss ideas or concerns about their creative practice. The session is led by an experienced art and business development advisor. It is tailored for you and fully confidential, the session will enable you to talk about your ideas or concerns on your creative practice.
• We will provide you with a mid-term action and short-term action plan to enable you to progress with your practice.
• We will assist you to break down those barriers that are blocking your business progression.
• We can signpost you towards the key networks you need that will transport you to the next steps of your practice.
What is on offer?
One-hour advice session with a 30-minute follow up call
Where does the session happen?
Online via Skype or Zoom
We have new sessions available, please follow the links to book your place: