Tickets Released For ShowMe: A Festival For Theatre-Makers, CGO Institute
- LocationEast, UK
- Artformcombined arts, dance, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre
- ContactEmily Ingram firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are now available for ShowMe. ShowMe is a weekend of practical, online workshops offering ‘tools and rules’ around the different aspects of producing and making theatre and live performance happen.
These workshops are designed for aspiring creative producers, self-producing artists (SPAs), and those who are reluctant producers of their own and other people’s work. These events are supported by Creative Scotland and are targeted at all artforms and all levels of experience, all over the country. We also welcome other practitioners in the UK and further afield to join in if they wish.
Each 2hr workshop will be led by specialists in individual aspects of the creative process. They will be live transcribed using otter.ai, which will also give participants an audio recording of the workshop to refer back to later.
The cost is £5 per workshop (or £2 for those to whom £5 presents a financial barrier). There is an all-workshop pass for £20 which provides the link for 8 different workshops and 4 additional events.
The event line up for ShowMe includes workshops on:
- Marketing & Fundraising
- Pitching Your Work to Potential Funders & Partners
- "Who's Not In The Room?" Audience Development & Reaching Underrepresented Groups
- "Producing: Proper Job, Honest!" An Introduction To Careers In Producing
- Narrowcast Social Media & The Future of Marketing
- The Producer As Inspirer & Inventor
- Wellness: Balancing Passion & Resilience
Weekend passholders will also receive invitations to:
- Mairi Campbell's Digital Ceilidh
- Shakespeare Pub Quiz with Will & Co.
- Project Sharing
- Open Q&A with Chris Grady
Find a copy of the brochure for the event here: https://issuu.com/cgoinstitute/docs/show_me_brochure__1_
Buy tickets and weekend passes here: www.tickettailor.com/events/chrisgradyorg