What barriers prevent you from reaching your potential?, Diversity & Ability (D&A)
- LocationSouth East, Brighton & Hove
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other, Arts & Health
- ContactEmma Turner email@example.com
If you're a Brighton and Hove-based professional working in arts and/or health, Diversity and Ability can provide free support. Delivered through the HERA Partnership, a collaboration delivering inclusive arts and health activities for people with long-term health challenges, we’ll unlock the tools and develop the strategies that will help you overcome barriers and flourish in your life.
This could include:
- Reading and writing
- Time management
- Mental health, stress and wellbeing
- Planning and organisation
What are your challenges?: In a one-to-one needs assessment, we'll work together to build an understanding of your life and the barriers you may be facing. We'll use this to unpack what support systems and tools may break down those barriers.
Support available: We'll put in place the one-to-one support that will most benefit you. This could be assistive technology provision and training, skills and strategy coaching, or a combination of both: whatever will help you thrive in your day-to-day life!