Siobhan Davies Studios` Percolate 2020 - Artist Opportunity, Siobhan Davies Studios
- Artformdance, interdisciplinary arts
- ContactRohanne / Rosa email@example.com
Siobhan Davies Studios’ Percolate Programme offers flexible support to artists working with dance and choreography across disciplines, formats and contexts.
We launched our Percolate Programme in February 2020 and planned to continue offering support throughout the year. This was paused due to the financial effects of the pandemic. We are pleased to be able to relaunch Percolate with an adapted offer and thanks to support from the Cultural Recovery Fund.
We are offering:
- Four awards of £1000 for activity accompanied by some kind of public engagement as part of our programme.
- Four awards of £500 towards any form of research or development time, with or without public engagement.
All projects will also receive:
- Access to our spaces online and at the studios (subject to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Our organisation’s expertise and support
We are committed to amplifying practices that reflect a range of backgrounds that might crossover between art forms, but are rooted in dance and choreography. We are inviting professional artists with different skills, experiences and voices to join us. We actively encourage applications from those who consider themselves as experiencing marginalisation in this field.