Marketing Officer, Sheffield Music Academy
- Closes22nd October 2021
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- ContactJess O'Neill email@example.com
Sheffield Music Academy is a vibrant and thriving music education charity, providing expert tuition to talented musicians aged 4-19 years.
This brand-new position within the charity would suit someone with at least two years’ experience in a similar role within an arts and/or education establishment. As well as management of day-to-day marketing operations, planning and contributing towards our strategy this role will work closely with the Music Director and Board on the rebranding of Sheffield Music Academy. You will also be confident working with designers and photographers to ensure fresh content in our online profile.
Previous experience of managing social media accounts and websites and event management is essential.
A musical background and/or knowledge will also be beneficial. Attendance on Saturdays to document lessons, record lunchtime concerts and meet with staff, students and parents will also be required, hours and times to be discussed.
This is a permanent role working c10hrs per week. £20,000-22,000 pro rata.
- Create termly and yearly marketing plans to ensure appropriate lead in times for project, event, and concert promotion
- Plan and schedule regular content for SMA’s social media accounts
- Regular update and refresh of the SMA website and intranet
- Promotion planning for the SMA concert series, producing programme designs and advertising to attract new audiences
- Work alongside the General Manager to plan and deliver events and concerts throughout the year
- Work closely with the Music Director, General Manager and Board to create a new brand and profile for SMA
- Lead on the design and distribution of SMA marketing materials
- Design and distribution of SMA internal newsletter and blog series
- Lead in the delivery and event management of SMA Lunchtime and Evening Concerts
- Assist the General Manager and/or Music Director with any roles comensurate with the role